AmigaActive (1407/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:20 May 2000 at 18:27:43
Subject:Re: PICT files

Kevin Twyman said,

> Have you ever come across .LPI files?

No. Do you know they are bitmap graphic files?

> Looking at the file, it is made with "LivePicture" or "Shasta",
> neither of which I know of, but assume produce proprietary
> formats. Possibly from a digital camera?

Digital cameras generally use a JPEG format, usually EXIF. "LivePicture"
sounds more like a video grab.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Top Oxymorons Number 20: Synthetic natural gas

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!